Disguised within the form factor of a traditional riflescope lies the power of the SIG SAUER BDX Ballistic Data Xchange. The SIERRA3BDX riflescope provides the hunter an illuminated auto-holdover dot on targets when coupled with a BDX capable KILO rangefinder. Featuring exceptional SpectraCoat lenses LevelPlex digital anti-cant and KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator the SIERRA3BDX is incredibly simple to use.
- Integrated BDX Ballistic Data Xchange. A rangefinder and riflescope system that uses ballistics environmental conditions and Bluetooth® to illuminate the exact holdover dot.
- Automatic holdover dot on a Digital Focal Plane combining Second Focal Plane stadias with an OLED illuminated ballistic holdover dot that automatically scales with zoom to subtend on target at any magnification level.
- Features our MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life.
- Spectracoat highly efficient ultra-wide broadband anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels xacross the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
- SIG SAUER?s innovative KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator. KinETHIC provides assistance in assuring an ethical hunt by indicating when energy on target drops below a threshold that can be set by the hunter using the SIG BDX App.
- New for BDX riflescopes Auto LevelPlex automatically increases digital level sensitivity on longer shots.
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance.