The Sig Sauer ZULU6 series of image-stabilized binoculars – With its 2-axis gimbal providing razor-sharp optical image stabilization the ZULU6 compensates for natural human motion providing the clarity of a mounted spotting scope in a handheld portable package. The ZULU6 lightweight construction spectracoat lenshield and lensarmor technology means that it is ready for any environment. Available in a 10x and 16x magnification the ZULU6 is guaranteed to provide extreme clarity with unmatched image stability.
- Infinite Guarantee – SIG SAUER Electro-Optics are guaranteed forever. It’s an unlimited lifetime guarantee.
- LensArmor – Abrasion-resistant lens coatings for extreme durability ensure the lenses on your scope will stay sharp bright and clear.
- SpectraCoat – Highly efficient ultra-wide broadband anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
- Stealth ID – Electro-Optics industrial design inspired by our legendary firearms; deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up the shape and visibility of the optic along with pistol slide serrations and grip checkering to add function to the form of all SIG SAUER electro-optics.
- 5 Year Warranty – (Electronic Component Limited 5 Year Warranty) Covers any defects in materials and workmanship in the electronic and Tritium components of illuminated riflescopes/sights pistol sights electronic sights flashlights lasers binoculars spotting scopes and rangefinders for five years from date of manufacture.
- OIS Optical Image Stabilization – Proprietary SIG Optical Image Stabilizer System that is Gyroscopically stabilized to cancel out unwanted shaking and vibrations that can blur an image especially at higher magnification levels.