Designed with the Archery and Whitetail hunter in mind the new SIG SAUER KILO6K-HD Compact is perfect as a lightweight option to minimize your kit eliminating the need for a separate rangefinder and binocular. The KILO6K-HD Compact provides up to 6000 yards of ranging off of reflective surfaces and up to 2500 yards on big game animals. Featuring BDX 2.0 Bluetooth Technology to work with all BDX-equipped scopes and thermal optics and onboard environmental sensors allowing for accurate real-time ballistic calculations the KILO6K-HD Compact provides the perfect solution for any rifle setup. The KILO6K-HD Compact also features fog mode to cut through the morning haze and XR Extended Range mode to allow for longer range capabilities from a tripod giving you maximum range both quickly and accurately. Available in both 8×32 and 10×32 prescriptions the KILO6K-HD Compact is the ideal solution for the minimalist hunter.
– Gen ii lightwave DSP ranging engine with extended range (XR) mode
– Onboard environmental sensors for real-time ballistic calculations
– Drop remote waypoints with the BaseMap app
– Applied ballistics UltraLite with complete ab bullet database up to 25 bullet profiles and 8 onboard ballistic groups
– Bdx 2.0 enabled with low energy long-range Bluetooth