The Sig Sauer KILO1600 is one of the most advanced and versatile rangefinders on the market. Featuring a transparent red OLED display and powered by one of the industries fastest digital signal processing engine. It?s streamlined user interface provides a no hassle out of the box experience at an extremely reasonable price.
- 6×22 mm monocular with SpectraCoat anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity.
- Revolutionary Lightwave DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
- HyperScan provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets.
- Features line of sight or angle modified range. Units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution.
- Transparent Red OLED display for daytime and low light use.
- Lumatic Compact lightweight polymer housing with eyecup and diopter adjustment.
- Simplified user interface with RANGE and MODE buttons only