Generation 2 CPX Features
• Barrel: machined from bar stock with 7 lands and grooves having a 16-1 right hand twist.
• Receiver: 7075-T6 aircraft grade heat treated aluminum alloy machined from bar stock.
• Grip/Frame: Made from Zytel polymer with ergonomic finger grooves and an integral "RE-COIL CUSHION" on the back-strap.
• Recoil Spring System: all steel fully encapsulated for ease of disassembly and reassembly.
• Slide Lock/Release: steel with a Zytel over molded polymer extension for ease of operation.
• 3 dot sight system: steel rear sight adjustable for windage only with locking screw.
• Hammer firing system: double action only internal hammer with inertial firing pin to prevent accidental discharge if dropped.
• Manual Guarded Safety: CPX-1 only. Newly designed with a guard molded into the frame. CPX-2 has NO manual safety.
• Double action trigger: specifically designed for shooter comfort and accuracy by designing the system to have a smooth effortless consistent 9 pound trigger pull.
• Magazine: included with (2) double stack 10 round capacity magazines with finger extension base installed and 2 flat magazine bases included.
• Trigger Guard Lock: custom designed to properly fit and be child resistant. Includes 2 keys.
CPX-1 Generation 2
Barrel Length: 3.1"